Sunday, December 6, 2015

Nicki Minaj’s brother Jelani Maraj charged with rape of 12-year-old



THE brother of rap star Nicki Minaj has been charged Thursday with raping a 12-year-old child, a report said.
The New York Post reports that Jelani Maraj, 37, has been held on first-degree rape for assaulting a pre-teen, according to Newsday.

Maraj was freed from the Nassau County jail in East Meadow on $100,000 bail today, the paper said.
The Nassau County district attorney did not reveal any information about the case.
Maraj was married to Jacqueline Robinson at the Coral House on Milburn Lake in Baldwin, New York, this past August.
His pop-star sister paid about $30,000 for the wedding hall, which hosted 200 guests.
“I would cross the ocean for u,” Minaj wrote on Instagram at the time along with a picture of herself and the groom.
“I love my brother so much man. Can’t believe I cried during his wedding and his first dance like a punk. May God bless him and his union. Tonight has been one of my favourite nights of all time. I do anything to see my brothers smile.”
Neither Minaj’s spokespeople nor the family could be reached for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"mungo park" by Coredo Bello