Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dad, 52, walks out on wife and seven kids to live as a SIX-year-old GIRL


Trans Age

A DAD has walked out on his wife and SEVEN kids to live as a SIX-year-old girl.
Canadian Stefonknee Wolscht, 52, who used to be known as Paul, says she was not only born the wrong gender but also wants to be a child.

Wolscht says: “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children.
“But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child.
“I don’t want to be an adult right now.”
Trans Age
Stefonknee now lives with an adopted 'mummy and daddy' Daily Xtra

Aged 46, after 23 years of marriage, Stefonknee decided she was transgender.
Stefonknee’s wife told her to either “stop being trans or leave,” prompting her decision to move out of the family home.
video Transgender father, 52, lives as a six-year-old girl thumbnail



She said: “To me ‘stop being trans’ isn’t something I could do.
“It would be like telling me to stop being 6ft 2 or leave.”
Stefonknee now lives with a couple who have taken her on as adoptive parents - and their own children.
Trans Age
Stefonknee (far right) as Paul with her family Daily Xtra

She says: “Well, I have a mummy and a daddy.
“An adopted mummy and daddy who are totally comfortable with me being a little girl.
“And their children, and their grandchildren, are totally supportive.”
Wolscht then goes on to explain how her new “mummy’s” youngest granddaughter wanted a younger sister so she knocked her age down by a couple of years.
“A year ago, I was eight, and she was seven.
“And she said to me, ‘I want you to be the little sister, so I’ll be nine.’
“I said, ‘Well, I don’t mind going to six.' So I’ve been six ever since.”
“We have a great time. We color, we do kid’s stuff.
“It’s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play.”
Stefonknee now has a job ploughing snow and says she is being accepted in a way she never expected before after her “fresh start” now she can finally be “exactly who she is”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"mungo park" by Coredo Bello