Friday, December 11, 2015

Morbidly obese woman weighs 46 STONE... but her parents feed her ‘whatever she wants’

Morbidly obese woman who weighs 650LBS and is barely able to stand says her parents enable her life-threatening food addiction by giving her 'whatever' she wants to eat.

A WOMAN who weighs more than 46 stone and can barely stand has opened up about her battle with food addiction.
Nikki, 33, is seen weeping as she admits over-eating is killing her in the new series of TLC’s My 600lb Life."

In a preview clip for the series, Nikki says: “I've done this to myself. Food has always been an addiction for me. It is killing me."
In a heart-wrenching interview, she blames her parents for fuelling her addiction to fatty foods.
Obese Nikki blames her parents
Obese Nikki blames her parents TLC

She adds: “When I start my day, I can't wait to start eating. My mum or dad will make me a plate and send it up to me so I don't have to go downstairs until breakfast.”
Nikki’s dad is seen putting three doughnuts on a plate and sending it upstairs to his daughter on a stairlift.
Nikki reveals: “My mum and dad cook and they get me whatever I want to eat.”
video Morbidly obese woman weighs 46 stone thumbnail

The series follows four obese people as they travel to Texas for treatment from weight loss expert Dr Younan Nowzaradan.
He will assess each one with a view to giving them possible life-saving gastric bypass surgery.
One tragic episode features Ashley Bratcher, 26-year-old mother, who weighs 51 stone 7lbs, and is looked after by her five-year-old son, who brings her food and does daily chores.

Another show centres on 64 stone Sean Milliken's emotional eating who is unable to stand longer than 30 seconds.
My 600lb Life returns to TLC on January 6.
Nikki is hoping for treatment from diet expert
Nikki is hoping for treatment from diet expert TLC

Obese Nikki is 46 stone
Nikki gets tearful as she describes her struggle TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

"mungo park" by Coredo Bello