Thursday, November 19, 2015

The most shocking celebrity sex confessions


WARNING: The following article contains sexual themes.
THERE are two types of stars: Those who are quite guarded about their personal lives and those who are shockingly honest.

Here are the most outrageous sex confessions from celebs with no shame:
Good in the sack: John Mayer only dated Jessica Simpson for a year, but clearly it’s an experience he’ll never forget.
“Sexually it was crazy,” said the singer to Playboy in 2010.
“It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, ‘I want to quit my life and just fu*king snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to fu*k you, I would start selling all my sh*t just to keep fu*king you.’”
That’s quite an endorsement.
Mile high club: If you ever find yourself sitting next to Chrissy Teigen and John Legend on a plane, you might want to avert your eyes.
“We were on our way to Thailand to see my parents, flying commercial first-class,” said the model in Cosmopolitan.


“We were under a blanket. We weren’t even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that.”Crazy ex: He’s now married to a lovely lady, but The Social Network star Armie Hammer hasn’t always been lucky in love.
“One chick tried to stab me when we were having sex,” he admitted to Ellemagazine.
“She was like, ‘True love leaves scars. You don’t have any.’ And then she tried to stab me with a butcher knife. Of course I promptly broke up with her ... seven months later.”
Champas for coitus: In Cosmopolitan’s 50th anniversary issue, Kris Jenner shared a story that will probably haunt her famous kids for the rest of their lives.
“The most embarrassing moment for me was when I was with [Caitlyn] on a commercial airliner in first class,” she said.
“We joined the Mile High Club and we felt we got away with it. We had sex in the bathroom and we came out and nobody said anything. At the end of the flight, the flight attendant got on the microphone. ‘Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Jenner! You’ve just joined the Mile High Club. We’re so proud of you, and we decided to give you a bottle of champagne! Yay!’ I could not squish down in my seat low enough. I was mortified!”
How times have changed.
How times have changed.Source:Supplied
First time: Does George Clooney remember his first orgasm? Yes. Was it with a human? No.
“I believe it was while climbing a rope when I was six or seven years old,” he said toRolling Stone.
“I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, ‘Oh, my God, this feels great!’”
Ten out of ten: Elizabeth Hurley’s had a couple of famous lovers, but which one did she give full marks to for his performance in the boudoir?
Spoiler: It wasn’t Warnie.
It was none other than Hugh Grant, whose sex skills she was asked to rate on Watch What Happens Live.
“Oh really, a 10!” she said “I was with him for 13 years!”
Handy tunes: There’s no delicate way to say this, so we’ll just let the quotes do the dirty work.
Here’s what went down when Nick Cannon spoke to Howard Stern in 2012 about his sex life with Mariah Carey.
Stern: You’ve admitted to me on the air that you make love to Mariah’s music.
Cannon: Absolutely.
Stern: And you masturbate to Mariah’s music.
Cannon: When she’s not there.
Want to know his song of choice? Hero.

Whip it real good: From what Rihanna said to Rolling Stone in 2011, we’re willing to bet she’s a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey.
“I like to take charge, but I love to be submissive,” she said to the mag.
“Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your sh*t. That’s sexy to me.
“I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned — you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs ... I’d rather have him use his hands.”
Livin’ la WEE-da Loca: Ricky Martin opened up to Blender magazine about a dirty thing he does when getting clean.
“I love giving the golden shower,” the singer said.
“I’ve done it before in the shower. It’s like so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different.”
Unique gift: If you’re struggling to come up with present ideas for Christmas, perhaps you could take a leaf out of Jenny Mollen. She hired her hubby, American Pie star Jason Biggs, a hooker for his birthday.
“I didn’t have a good time in the end,” said Biggs last year.
“Let’s just say I didn’t complete the mission. My wife found the whole thing to be quite hysterical even while it was happening. She was actually on the bed, watching, eating a bag of chips, laughing, so as you can imagine, I wasn’t really performing to the best of my abilities.
“Also, said prostitute wasn’t engaging with my wife the way I hope she would, so it all kind of fell apart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"mungo park" by Coredo Bello