University of Ibadan, UI post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
University of Ibadan post UTME screening exercise for the 2015/2016 academic session is out
Only candidates that scored 200 and above in the 2015 UTME are eligible to apply for the University of Ibadan Post UTME screening exercise. However, you will need to confirm your eligibility status from the university portal.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Registration Guidelines.
1. Go to http://admissions.ui.edu.ng
2. Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg JMB67344949AR,
3. Your Password is your Surname eg Danjuma,
4. If you forgot your password, click the reset password link to reset the password,
5. After signing in for the first time you will be prompted to change your password before proceeding.
Other Important Information Regarding University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result is deficient for a course of choice that another deficient result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
- The deadline for submission of bio-data / ‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
- Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment is for processing of each applicant’s application and for checking of result. This does not guarantee admission.
Registration ends Monday, 31st August, 2015.