IMO STATE UNIVERSITY (IMSU) POST UTME REGISTRATION FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION IS OUTThis is to inform all candidate that choose IMSU as their FIRST CHOICE in 2015 jamb and scored 180 and above that the 2015/2016 post utme/direct entry registration of this school is out. The 2015 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Imo State University (IMSU) will commence on Wednesday 2nd September and end on Saturday 12th September, 2015 in various centres within the campus.
i. Only candidates who chose the institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 180 and above in the 2015 UTME are eligible to apply.ii. All direct entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Imo State University, Owerri for the 2015/2016 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening tests. However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from writing Post UTME Screenung tests but must register online.
1. Create an invoice for your application form by clicking here
2. Proceed to make a payment of N6,000 application fee through etranzact
3. After payment, use the confirmation order number on the receipt given to you by the bank to continue your registration on the portal
4. Fill correctly all required information on the Application form.
5. Submit each application stage on completion before proceeding to the next stage.
6. Verify and print your fully completed application form.
7. Take your application form to the screening centre as registration evidence.
IMSU Micro Finance Bank.
NOTE:Registration portal will shut down at 12.00 midnight on Friday, 28th August, 2015.
i. Candidates are required to come with the following items for the screening exercise, 2015/2016 original UTME result slip showing candidates photograph.
ii. HB Pencil, eraser and a ball point pen.
For more info contact: 08168248521